The Vault Regulars

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

TGO Challenge 2017

It soon comes round again and this Friday see's the start of the 2017 crossing of Scotland. Sheila and I will be in Scotland between Oban and Tyndrum, roughly during the first week. So we wish all challengers a wonderful time and a safe crossing. We hope that we will bump into a few late starters at some point along the way.
Enjoy.
I have booked good weather so no need to worry.
This is what the Challenge is about. 
(As well as the camaraderie and not forgetting a wee dram or two.)

6 comments:

  1. We're currently in Oban and I'll be going to Tyndrum too (Mick will be further north), but I think I'll have vacated both places by the time you arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good trip, (not over hidden fence wire).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayle,
    Shame,, it would have been nice to see you.

    Conrad.
    Without doubt. I will start too look very closely at stiles and open fencing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It didn't go so well Dawn, unfortunately.

      Delete

Find it Here

About Me

My other blog. beneathwhosefeet.wordpress.com