The Vault Regulars

Friday, September 21, 2012

Technical Hitch

For some reason or other my phone has decided it doesn't want to send photos right now and will only send text. Sorry about this as i really wanted to share a wonderful sunset picture.
I have no idea what the problem is. The sent post ends up in my drafts folder but it has no info attached. I will look into it when i get home on Monday.
Possibly i may have overdone my allowance.

Last night believe it or not was extremely gale force and we did get some rain but its warm stuff and it doesn't matter. You don't get wet in the pub.

We are enjoying our short break. Pity its only a week. Good to see some old friends though.

I have a couple of gear reviews/posts to finish when i get back home. So plenty to do.

Martin, enjoy your Cumbria trip and i will have a look at your photographs of the last trip as well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find it Here

About Me

My other blog. beneathwhosefeet.wordpress.com