The Vault Regulars

Monday, September 18, 2017

Mammut Creon Lite 45L plus rucksack for sale.

For sale is my Mammut Creon Lite 45L plus rucksack.

This is quite a rare sack in the UK, it took me ages searching to find it. This one happens to be my second one and is only being sold due to a birthday present of a new and different sack from Sheila.

Its in very good condition and shows no sign of wear on any straps, zips, hipbelt, pockets etc.
The only tiny marks are on the base as you would expect from a used sack.
The marks as i say are very tiny and do not detract from what is an excellent piece of kit which has been looked after and not overly used.
The photo of the base shows the tiny marks.

It weighs just 1.1kg.
Colour, predominantly Red and Grey.
The back length is adjustable, see photo.

There's a decent review of the sack HERE if you would like to read an independent one.

I would like to get £35 for the sack and postage, TO UK ONLY, i guess would be in the region of £6.




5 comments:

  1. It's a good pack but I don't have room to keep all my gear, so some has to go unfortunately. It would be a great buy for D of E or someone wanting a light sack on low udget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alan, I'll have the pack if it's still available. If you still live north Manchester ish I could call and collect if that would be ok.
    My e-mail is Karl11 at btinternet dot com
    Cheers
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karl, yes it's still available. Will you please email me at jalanr188@yahoo.co.uk tfor arrangements Thanks

      Delete
  3. Rucksack now sold. Thanks to Karl from Bolton.
    I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete

Find it Here

About Me

My other blog. beneathwhosefeet.wordpress.com