The Vault Regulars

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Bloggies 2014 Award. Part the Second.


I would just like to thank Every 1 who voted for me to achieve joint third place in this years Bloggies Awards.
It is indeed quite surreal to walk side by side with fav outdoor blogger Alan Sloman.  We didn’t hold hands on the red carpet btw.

The winner of this years ordeal went to, drum roll……….Alen Mcfadzean with Because they are there blog he is a worthy winner and has my respect as somebody who provides a great read with lovely images and just the odd advert of which i am sure he has no control over.

The long term blogger award went to Mike Knipe with Northern Pies another absolute stalwart of the bloggersphere. Nice to see. Unfortunately he didn’t make the awards in person as he is still trying to extricate 20 followers from the snowdrifts of Durham. His dog Lucky has drank all the whisky and can’t find his way home.

Yes, i know its all a bit too much but its great to get a mention from fellow bloggers who do actually read some of the stuff we pen rather than some company pushing itself.

Thanks again and hopefully if my initials are AR and my blog is A Blog on the Landscape and my better half is called Sheila i may achieve stardom again next year .

Thanks must go to OM for staging the event and providing the banter.

11 comments:

  1. Better luck next time Alan, keep on with the blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the truth be know Dawn i’m a little upset not to win. Maybe it was my lack of adverts.

      Delete
  2. You need to do more reviews of Fatface and Timberland stuff Alan. Just a tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100 lines. Must do more adverts……….Must do more adverts………..Must have better contacts………..Must do twitter………….Must do something outdoorsey wearing silly clothes. ZZZzzzzzzz

      Delete
  3. I would like to thank my Agent, my ghost-writer, make up artiste and Larry for these shoes. Oh yes - and my photographer, graphic designer, hairdresser and Maurice for this fabulous dress.

    I'm sorry about the shoulder strap incident. It won't happen again. Thoee naughty boobies just wanted some fresh air and to be bathed in champagne.

    Come on girls! All back to my place for a party!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on girls! All back to my place for a party!.

    In Your Dreams Sloman. ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Alan, et al, and I see that Sue and Sheila got a mention in Part Two, despite the low intensity advertising.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its good to be recognised for our endeavours. Ha

      Delete

Find it Here

About Me

My other blog. beneathwhosefeet.wordpress.com