Today saw the mizzy down low with poor visibility and fairly heavy rain. After looking at metcheck the forecast was poor until late afternoon.
The forecast for Sunday was decent.
An executive decision was made to do a FWA today and save Rhinog Fach until Sunday.
It was a good decision we have had a lovely days walk.
Not enough time at present to go through the route as Tea in the pub is calling.
Will post on Monday with both routes.