The Vault Regulars

Saturday, January 2, 2021

John Rousseau RIP.

 Very sad to hear today of the sudden death of John Rouseau from Broughton Mills. John was a Lakeland photographer and a real character. Sheila and I very much enjoyed his company over a beer in the Manor Arms in Broughton in Furness.

I remember talking to him about his camera work and he was so 'matter of fact' I just use an Olympus Pen, set it up and it does the rest. I have since bought an Olympus and I wish it was that easy. He had a great talent and will be missed by many.

 It's with a great sadness that I write this post note and our thoughts are with daughter Jayne and the family.

Here is a link to john's and Jayne's work.  http://www.rousseaugallery.co.uk/john.htm

John Rousseau. RIP.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Find it Here

About Me

My other blog. beneathwhosefeet.wordpress.com